A Little Help For
a Lot of Living
Magnolia Springs: Assisted Living in Lexington, KY
Just because your health needs may change, it doesn’t mean your life has to change. At Magnolia Springs, we provide assisted living that gives you just the help you need so you can do what you want, when you want. It starts with a personalized care plan to assist you with your daily needs so you can live the life you love.
At Magnolia Springs, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why, here, everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service—which ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, medication reminders, and walking escorts
- Concierge services to help residents coordinate transportation and personal services as requested
- A minimum of six wellness checks on residents each day
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and offering peace of mind
- Convenient transportation for scheduled trips and personal outings seven days a week
- Pet-friendly community; pet care plans are available
When you choose assisted living at Magnolia Springs, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences, appliances, and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the assisted living facilities of Magnolia Springs always look beautiful and inviting year-round, both for you and for your visitors
- Housekeeping and flat linen service; resident laundry service also available
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining with a delightful menu ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- Bistro Cafe with grab and go snacks
- Odessa Connect – a communication system for residents to receive messages, pictures and videos from family via their TV; residents can also access daily menu specials, activities, brain games, and community messages
- Full-service hair salon and spa
- Fully equipped health club with exercise classes
- Sauna and jetted tub
- Raised beds for gardening
- Fully equipped business center
- On-campus postal services
- Theater room features nightly films
- Media center/library
- Game room
- Lots of great places to gather with friends, including our bar and lounge, the 50’s diner, our four seasons room, patios and decks, and multiple sun rooms that bring the outdoors in
- Spiritual center for worship services
- Beautiful outdoor areas that feature walking paths, courtyards, shuffleboard and a putting green
- Private dining room for family gatherings
At Magnolia Springs, our highly trained navigation team will work personally with you and your family to guide you through any health challenges and connect you to appropriate resources, offering assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks
- Transitioning you to higher levels of care whenever you may need it
- Weekly in-house visits available from a nurse practitioner
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Nursing therapy
- Lab and X-Ray services
- Educational lectures and classes
- Senior fit tests
- Podiatry, audiology, optometry, and dentistry
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Spiritual wellness gives meaning to life. Whether traditional or alternative, spirituality allows people to make sense of the everyday, find peace and security during times of struggle, and remain confident in their decisions.
Knowing how to recognize and embrace thoughts and emotions, as well as being able to empathize with the feelings of others, is key to healthy emotional well-being.
Positive lifestyle choices that benefit the body inside and out factor into good health. Remaining active, establishing a healthy diet, and avoiding harmful habits are key to not only preventing disease, but also to improving health.
Our desire to contribute and make a positive impact on our community and to society as a whole leads to vocational wellness. Share your unique talents and feel valued in return.
Creating a healthy and safe environment can be approached from a personal and an ecological standpoint.
Socially well individuals exhibit understanding, communication, participation and courtesy toward the living things that surround them.
Health Services Wellness
Medical screenings and regular exams, along with the proper management and organization of health care needs, can lead to longer, healthier, happier lives.
The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges in pursuit of life-long learning contributes to our intellectual wellness.
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience in our beautifully appointed formal dining room, or our warm and casual Bistro Café. A delicious, healthy variety of fresh, chef-prepared dishes from an eclectic menu that ranges from gourmet cuisine to bistro favorites with 130 different choices each day. That’s dining at Magnolia Springs, and it doesn’t get any better than that! Take a peek at the videos below to get an up-close, mouth-watering look!
View Our Breakfast
Frequently Asked Questions
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Veteran’s benefits
- Sale of a home
- Reverse mortgage
- Bridge loan